Pooh’s corner House Daycare provides the kind of care that larger day cares can’t:
– Plenty of individual attention
– The stability of familiar faces every day
– Day rates (for those families who do not require care 5 days per week)
– Early drop-off hours and extended pick-up hours, plus available over night care
– Careful monitoring of hand washing, helping to better prevent the spread of colds and flu
– We provide the same types of activities as larger child care facilities:
– Age-appropriate activities including music, reading, writing, math and crafts.
– Educational toys and playground equipment to keep little ones active and engaged
-Fresh home made meals
-Flexible hours to meet your needs
-Small group to ensure proper supervision
-Big back yard
-Non smoking facility
-We speak English Farsi Spanish
Your 1 – 24 month old will thrive in a warm, caring environment with plenty of age-appropriate activities
Your active toddler will have the time and space to develop those walking, running, and climbing skills.
Your 3-4 year-old will enjoy creative, fun activities while developing the skills needed to enter kindergarten.
After School Programs
Your kindergartner to middle-school-er has a fun, safe place to come play, have a snack and take a nap after school gets out.
You can take advantage of the drop-in care on those days when, even if your child isn’t scheduled to be here, you find yourself in need of care.
This program is being offered to those parents that work a night shift and need a peace of mind. This service is available from 5:45 to 11:00 PM.
This program is designed for those parents who work a graveyard shift and need a safe, loving and homey atmosphere for their children. Hours of this service is negotiable depending on the parent’s needs.( Not available on Fri & Sat )
From infants to toddlers, I offer full or part time child care. Flexible hours to accommodate all working schedules are available upon request. There are a number of educational toys and exercises to keep children active and learning.
I am looking forward to working with you and to provide the best possible care for your child.
Please contact me to meet with you over a hot cup of tea.